ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
A stay at this resort places you within half a mile (1 km) of La Isla Shopping Village and 6 miles (10 km) of Playa Revolcadero. Bahia de Puerto Marques and Playa Majahua are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 6 outdoor pools are all featured at this smoke-free resort. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, laundry service, and conference space.
IPod docks, flat-screen TVs
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, the 814 guestrooms also offer balconies and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. IPod docks, 24-hour room service, and rainfall showerheads are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1729 reviews
About the Palacio Mundo Imperial Location Boulevard Barra Vieja No. 3, Acapulco, GRO 39931
- Taxes not included
- Gratuities not included
- Room service not included
Some rates at Palacio Mundo Imperial are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Palacio Mundo Imperial offers its guests a full-service spa, 6 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 poolside bars and a swim-up bar. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Palacio Mundo Imperial . This 4-star Acapulco resort is smoke free.
- 814 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- Built in 2014
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Children's pool
- Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Airport: Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) (2.5 km / 1.5 mi)
Palacio Mundo Imperial offers 814 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 46-inch flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Mizumi - This seafood restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
MarchÃ© - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
La Moda - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Acua - This poolside family restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Carnivore - This steakhouse specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: MXN 999 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: MXN 180.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 325 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: MXN 999 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Resort Mundo Imperial Acapulco
- Resort Mundo Imperial
- Mundo Imperial Acapulco
- Mundo Imperial
- Mundo Imperial Hotel Acapulco
- The Resort At Mundo Imperial
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).