ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Amsterdam East hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of National Maritime Museum and Nemo Science Museum. Hortus Botanicus and Artis are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking and dry cleaning are also offered on site.
Free WiFi, luxe bedding
In addition to free WiFi, the 117 guestrooms offer premium bedding and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 2208 reviews
About the Lloyd HotelLocation Oostelijke Handelskade 34, Amsterdam, 1019 BN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Lloyd Hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 1 building
- 117 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1921
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (24.9 km / 15.5 mi)
- Train station: Amsterdam Muiderpoort Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Lloyd Hotel offers 117 accommodations. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Luxury bedding
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Lloyd Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- One child stays free
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cultural Embassy
- Hotel Lloyd
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Cultural Embassy Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy
- Lloyd Hotel Cultural Embassy Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
- Lloyd Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Hotel
- Lloyd Hotel Amsterdam
- Lloyd Hotel Hotel Amsterdam
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.