- Bologna Botanical Gardens
- 11 min walk
- Cinema Lumiere
- 12 min walk
- Via Zamboni
- 13 min walk
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bologna's Historic Center neighborhood, I Portici Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza Maggiore and FICO Eataly World, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Ducati Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Unipol Arena or Land Rover Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Bologna Botanical Gardens - 11 min walk
- Palazzo Re Enzo - 12 min walk
- Cinema Lumiere - 12 min walk
- Via Zamboni - 13 min walk
- University of Bologna - 14 min walk
- Bologna Central Station - 6 min walk
- Trebbo Corticella-lame Station - 9 min drive
- Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi) - 17 min drive
- I Portici – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- La Terrazza – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare on select days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
I Portici Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort