- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Deerfoot Casino
- 3 min walk
- Chinook Centre
- 10 min drive
- Rockyview General Hospital
- 14 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Calgary, Deerfoot Inn & Casino is in the business district. Chinook Centre and 17 Avenue SW are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Traveling with kids? Consider Southland Leisure Centre and Spruce Meadows.
- Deerfoot Casino - 3 min walk
- Chinook Centre - 10 min drive
- Spruce Meadows - 12 min drive
- Rockyview General Hospital - 14 min drive
- Heritage Park Historical Village - 16 min drive
- Anderson Station - 8 min drive
- Calgary Heritage Station - 9 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 23 min drive
- The Mohave Grill – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The Wild Horse Pub – Pub. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Cactus Lounge – Bar. Open on select days.
- The Island Bar – Bar. Open for happy hour.
- Tobiko Sushi House – Sushi bar with a bar offering sushi. Serves dinner on select days.
About this property
Deerfoot Inn & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Having the Casino nearby provided great entertainment