ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Cour-Maugis sur Huisne
Within 9 miles (15 km) of this B&B, you'll find Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Montligeon and Courboyer Mansion. Also within 9 miles (15 km) are Conde-Sur-Huisne Cathedral and Le Ballastiere Lake.
A restaurant, free self parking, and a garden are among this bed & breakfast's amenities. A grocery/convenience store, a lobby fireplace, and a library are also on offer.
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
About the Le Bistrot des EcuriesLocation La Grande Maison, Cour-Maugis sur Huisne, 61110
There's a restaurant on site. A library, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Le Bistrot des Ecuries. Self parking is free. This Cour-Maugis sur Huisne bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 1 guestroom or unit
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Staff is multilingual
- Convenience store
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Guest accommodations at Le Bistrot des Ecuries offer hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. This Cour-Maugis sur Huisne bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily.
Les Ecuries - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
- Check-in time starts at 6:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 8:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).