- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Casino du Lac Leamy
- 1 min walk
- Jacques Cartier Park
- 4 min drive
- Canadian Museum of History
- 4 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Gatineau's Hull neighborhood, Hilton Lac-Leamy is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Canadian Museum of History and National Gallery of Canada are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Byward Market Square and Rideau Centre. Traveling with kids? Consider Nepean Sportsplex, or check out an event or a game at Gatineau Sports Centre.
- Casino du Lac Leamy - 1 min walk
- Jacques Cartier Park - 4 min drive
- Canadian Museum of History - 4 min drive
- Royal Canadian Mint - 5 min drive
- National Gallery of Canada - 5 min drive
- Ottawa Station - 10 min drive
- Carleton Station - 12 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Le Baccara – Restaurant offering French cuisine.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort