ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Kaga hotel places you within a 10-minute walk of Natadera Temple and Yamashiro Onsen. Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum and Nippon Origami Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free self parking, and free train station pick-up. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. A restaurant and luggage storage are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 81 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs. Separate bathtubs and showers, free local calls, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 60 reviews
About the Yukai Resort SaichorakuLocation 2-10-3 Kikyogaoka, Yamashiro Onsen, Kaga, Ishikawa
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Kaga hotel.
- 81 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Kagaonsen Station (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free self parking
Yukai Resort Saichoraku offers 81 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers. This Kaga hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer available
- Safe (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Yukai Resort Saichoraku has a restaurant on site.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 7 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Yukai Resort Saichoraku offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.