ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Downtown London motel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Western Fair Entertainment Centre and 2 miles (3 km) of London Convention Center. Centennial Hall and Budweiser Gardens are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This motel doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. Families will appreciate the arcade/game room and onsite laundry facilities. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and conference center.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 87 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and down comforters, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. LED TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 216 reviews
About the Econo Lodge LondonLocation 636 York St, London, ON N5W2S7
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Free breakfast is served daily. Event space at this motel measures 1000 square feet (93 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room are also featured at the family-friendly Econo Lodge London. Self parking is free. This Art Deco London motel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 1000 sq ft of conference space
- 93 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1985
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (174.2 km / 108.3 mi)
- Train station: London Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Econo Lodge London offers 87 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. 27-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Microwaves, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Pets: CAD 20 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 20 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 10 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 150 per stay (for stays between 19 December - 31 January)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per stay (maximum CAD 20 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).