ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to the beach
A stay at this Pajucara hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Pajucara Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Ponta Verde Beach. Also, Museum of Image and Sound is within half a mile (1 km) and Pajuçara Handicraft Market is within 2 miles (3 km).
An outdoor pool is featured at this hotel, along with free WiFi in public areas and a terrace. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The 62 guestrooms offer LCD TVs with cable channels, along with minibars and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 260 reviews
About the Vista Mar HotelLocation Av. Antonio Gouveia, Pajucara, 361, Maceio, AL 57030-170
Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at Vista Mar Hotel. This 3-star Maceio hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Maceio (MCZ-Zumbi dos Palmares Intl.) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Maceio Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
Vista Mar Hotel offers 62 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.