ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll be well placed to visit The Underground City and Sainte-Catherine Street, both within a 5-minute walk. Bell Centre and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, kitchenettes
The 131 guestrooms feature kitchenettes with microwaves, as well as free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, sitting areas, and minibars.
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
Classy and Comfy
Nice hotel, great location.
Wonderful hotel in great location
Perfect location in the heart of Montreal
High end hotel, downtown location
contemporary, clean and perfectly located
Beautiful Hotel. Lively atmosphere.
First class all the way.
Beautiful hotel, right where you want to be near St. Catherine's
About the Hotel Le Crystal MontrealLocation 1100, rue de la Montagne, Montreal, QC H3G0A1
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 6000 square feet (557 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Hotel Le Crystal Montreal. An area shuttle within 10 meters is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 131 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 6000 sq ft of conference space
- 557 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (17.8 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Lucien L'Allier Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 10 meters available for a surcharge
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal offers 131 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Accommodations at this 4.5-star hotel have kitchenettes with microwaves, cookware/dishes/utensils, and espresso makers. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 1 PM.
Siam centre-ville - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 19.00 for adults and CAD 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Crystal Montreal
- Hotel Crystal
- Crystal Montreal
- Le Crystal Montreal
- Le Crystal Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.