ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Montreal stay
At this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll be well placed to visit The Underground City and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, both within a 5-minute walk. Sainte-Catherine Street and Mount Royal Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
Boasting comforts such as premium bedding and pillow menus, the 129 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and iPod docks.
Ritz-Carlton, Montréal ratings based on 2 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Ritz-Carlton, Montréal
Best Luxury hotel we have stayed at.
THE hotel to stay in in MONTREAL
5 Feb. 2018 by Francois
Hello Marc, Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Looking forward to welcoming you again at the Ritz-Carlton Montreal. Have the best day,
About the Ritz-Carlton, MontréalLocation 1228 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC H3G 1H6
Ritz-Carlton, Montréal offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. A 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Ritz-Carlton, Montréal. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 129 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 15081 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1912
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (17.8 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Peel Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Ritz-Carlton, Montréal offers 129 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 47-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Maison Boulud - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Afternoon Tea - This Cafe serves light fare only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Dom Pérignon Champagne Ba - This Champagne bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 350 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 350 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 30 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 42.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 42 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 350 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 350 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).