ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 15-minute walk of this Midtown hotel, you'll find Manhattan Cruise Terminal and Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Madison Square Garden and Gershwin Theater are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy the a rooftop terrace.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 222 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include WiFi, minibars, and room service.
Kimpton Ink48 Hotel ratings based on 36 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
18 Feb. 2019 by GM
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Gwyan Moses Front Office Manager
7 Aug. 2018 by GM
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again. Sincerely, Gwyan Moses Director of Front Office
Great Location for Hell's Kitchen & Hudson River
21 Apr. 2018 by Olimpia
Thank you for the great review. The Hudson suites are my favorite although as you said there isn't a door to separate the spaces. The views make up for it all. Glad your overall stay was positive and let us know next time you visit us to ensure you don't have an HVAC issue. Hope to see you again soon!
Excellent hotel with a skyline view!
31 May 2017 by Olimpia Mordan
Thank you for the wonderful review. Our views are phenomenal and the staff aims to make guests feel like they are truly in their home away from home. Hope to see you again!
West is the Best
14 Dec. 2016 by Olimpia M
Dear Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback from your Ink48 experience. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed the comfort of our mattresses and spacious. I'm sorry that there were certain aspects of your stay in which you did not enjoy and have passed these along to our management team, as we are constantly striving to make improvements to make our guests happy. I hope that next time you visit NYC you will decide to give us a second opportunity to provide you with the flawless experience that you deserve. Best, General Manager
Modern clean hotel with friendly staff
23 Apr. 2016 by Olimpia
Hello, Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are delighted that you have enjoyed the view of the Hudson River and the ambience of the hotel. We sincerely hope to welcome you back again soon!
Beautiful hotel away from the chaos
27 Dec. 2015 by Olimpia
Thank you so much for your feedback! We sincerely appreciate your kind words, please do join us again!
great place, but no bathroom privacy!
1 Nov. 2015 by Olimpia
Hello, thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, please do come back and see us again!
About the Kimpton Ink48 HotelLocation 653 11th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
Kimpton Ink48 Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 3000 square feet (279 square meters) and includes a conference center. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Kimpton Ink48 Hotel. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 222 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3000 sq ft of conference space
- 279 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (26.8 km / 16.6 mi)
- Train station: New York Penn Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Ink48 Hotel offers 222 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Print - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 150 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kimpton Ink48 Hotel New York
- Kimpton Ink48 New York
- ink48 hotel a Kimpton Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.