ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Midtown hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Broadway and Times Square, both steps away. 5th Avenue and Radio City Music Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Self parking, dry cleaning, and luggage storage are also offered.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
Boasting comforts like Frette Italian sheets and down comforters, the 72 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. IPod docks, DVD players, and minibars are also available.
Night Hotel Theater District, Times Square ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Night Hotel Theater District, Times Square
9 Dec. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for staying with us. Hope to welcome you back in the future.
23 Jul. 2018 by Manager
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincerest apologies and share my deepest regret for the service experience you encountered during your stay with us. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we take these items very seriously. We have reviewed your comments with our team to ensure that the issues you experienced do not reoccur. We do hope that we will have the privilege to welcome you back in the future to restore your faith in our services and product. One again we apologize.
22 Apr. 2018 by manager
First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing Night Hotel NY for your lodging needs. We acknowledge your feedback and would like to apologize for less than favorable experience with us. It is disappointing to learn that the condition of your room was not up to your standards. Housekeeping will surly be informed so we can do our absolute best for future guests. An increase in vigilance will ensure a comfortable and spotless room for future stays.
Nice hotel right off Times Square
Cool spot; caveat for non-smokers
This hotel was very comfortable and the staff very helpful.
Great hotel at a low price
Small and stylish
It was fairly new and very nice and clean nicely decorated.
About the Night Hotel Theater District, Times SquareLocation 132 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Night Hotel Theater District, Times Square also features tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star New York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.4 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: New York W 32nd St. Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: 49th St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Night Hotel Theater District, Times Square offers 72 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Frette Italian linens
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
RedMoon Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Night Hotel Theater District New York
- Night Hotel Theater District
- Night Theater District New York
- Night Theater District
- Night Hotel Nyc
- Night Hotel Theater District Times Square
- Night Hotel Times Square
- Night Theater District Times Square
- Night Times Square
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).