ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Ottawa
With a stay at this Downtown Ottawa hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Library and Archives Canada and 2 miles (3 km) of Parliament Hill. Byward Market Square and Royal Canadian Mint are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, express check-in, and express check-out are also offered.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 176 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 1043 reviews
About the Radisson Ottawa Parliament HillLocation 402 Queen St, Ottawa, ON K1R5A7
Renovations + Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 01 February 2019 to 30 April 2019 (completion date subject to change).
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business center and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 0 square feet (0 square meters). A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 0 sq ft of conference space
- 0 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1983
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill offers 176 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Ottawa hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 16.95 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
This property requires the presence of the owner of the credit card used for the reservation at check-in. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.