ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Ottawa stay
Your stay at this Downtown Ottawa hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Parliament Hill and Byward Market Square. University of Ottawa and Rideau Canal are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free buffet breakfast.
Comfy beds, LCD TVs
The 177 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include sofa beds and coffee/tea makers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 1203 reviews
About the Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa DowntownLocation 161 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, ON K1P5J2
As a guest of Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is served, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 5700 square feet (530 square meters) and includes conference space. The eco-friendly Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown also features spa services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Ottawa hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 177 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 5700 sq ft of conference space
- 530 sq m of conference space
- Breakfast available (free)
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown offers 177 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free hot/cold buffet breakfast. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Tim Hortons - Onsite café. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the lobby is located on the 4th floor.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 85 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 23.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 85 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.