ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Stay at this Panama City hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Veracruz Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Bridge of the Americas. Cinta Costera and Albrook Shopping Mall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This luxury hotel features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Dine at the beachfront restaurant and relax with beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and free childcare is an added bonus.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 611 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while sitting areas and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include WiFi and furnished balconies.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 4250 reviews
About the The Westin Playa Bonita PanamaLocation Km 6 Road to Veracruz, Panama City, Panama
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. At The Westin Playa Bonita Panama you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 5 restaurants on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Panama City hotel.
- 611 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Panama City (PTY-Tocumen Intl.) (29.4 km / 18.3 mi)
- Train station: Panama City Passenger Station (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
The Westin Playa Bonita Panama offers 611 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with hydromassage showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Asiana - This poolside restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Cafe Pacifica - Overlooking the ocean, this café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
Oceanica - This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
SOLEO - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Starfish Grill - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 6
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: PAB 150.00 per pet, per day
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PAB 16.00 and PAB 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PAB 15.75 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: PAB 15.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: PAB 150.00 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.