ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
With a stay at this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Galeries Lafayette and 2 miles (3 km) of Moulin Rouge. Louvre Museum and Orsay Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free WiFi in public areas is provided and the front desk is staffed around-the-clock.
Free WiFi, LED TVs
The 29 guestrooms offer LED TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi and hair dryers. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 698 reviews
About the Hôtel Monte CarloLocation 44 Rue Du Faubourg Montmartre, Paris, Paris 75009
Hôtel Monte Carlo offers its guests multilingual staff and an elevator (lift). WiFi is free in public spaces. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.3 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Le Peletier Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hôtel Monte Carlo offers 29 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. 21-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary toiletries and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Monte Carlo Paris
- Monte Carlo Paris
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.