- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Baccarat Museum
- 5 min walk
- Place du Trocadero
- 6 min walk
- Aquarium of Paris
- 6 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes.
- Baccarat Museum - 5 min walk
- Place du Trocadero - 6 min walk
- Aquarium of Paris - 6 min walk
- Palais de Tokyo - 8 min walk
- Fondation Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent - 11 min walk
- Boissiere Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 29 min drive
- Carte Blanche – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
- Bar du Baltimore – Open daily.
About this property
Sofitel Paris Baltimore Tour Eiffel Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service, very friendly and helpful staffs. Nice location and room.