ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Acorn Bank and 6 miles (10 km) of Yorkshire Dales National Park with a stay here. Brougham Castle and Brougham Hall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this inn. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Guests will appreciate freebies like full breakfast and free self parking.
The 9 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers, and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 286 reviews
About the The Kings Arms Temple SowerbyLocation Temple Sowerby, Penrith, England CA10 1SB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Penrith inn is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 9 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Durham (MME-Tees Valley) (89.7 km / 55.7 mi)
- Train station: Langwathby Station (8.7 km / 5.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Kings Arms Temple Sowerby offers 9 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kings Arms Temple Sowerby Inn Penrith
- Kings Arms Temple Sowerby Inn
- Kings Arms Temple Sowerby Penrith
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).