ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this hostel, you'll be steps from Museu Rodas do Tempo and within a 15-minute walk of Igreja de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim. Also, Santa Barbara Hill is within half a mile (1 km) and Igreja Matriz de Nossa Senhora do Rosario is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hostel features an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. There's no skimping on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and free self parking. A coffee shop, a garden, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and showers. Other amenities include sitting areas, flat-screen TVs, and free toiletries. Housekeeping is available on request.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 56 reviews
About the flor de pequi pousadaLocation av.meia lua q.1 lt 33, Pirenopolis, goias 72980000
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at flor de pequi pousada. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Pirenopolis hostel is smoke free.
- 18 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool1
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Flor de pequi pousada offers 18 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature complimentary toiletries and blackout drapes/curtains. These individually decorated accommodations have separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. This Pirenopolis hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on request and hair dryers can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hair dryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include an outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 12:30 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: BRL 20.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of BRL 25 per stay
- Weight limit: 22 lbs
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: BRL 25 per stay
- Pet fee: BRL 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: 14 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Flor De Pequi Pirenopolis
- flor de pequi pousada Pirenopolis
- flor de pequi pousada Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.