Get an overview of this hotel 3.5-star Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, walk to Yonge-Dundas Square
A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto places you in the heart of Toronto, within a 10-minute walk of Yonge-Dundas Square and Ryerson University.
This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Toronto Eaton Centre and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from PATH Underground Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 575 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Bistro, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto
Renovations & Closures
- Spa tub
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 15 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a vending machine, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2016.
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Year Built - 1958
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Total number of rooms - 575
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 0 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 11 AM and on weekends between 6:30 AM and noon.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: CAD 250 per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Courtyard Marriott Toronto Downtown
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown
- Marriott Courtyard Toronto Downtown
- Marriott Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Downtown Courtyard Marriott
- Toronto Downtown Marriott
- Toronto Downtown Marriott Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.