ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Financial District hotel, you'll find Hockey Hall of Fame and Scotiabank Arena. Also, CN Tower is within half a mile (1 km) and Rogers Centre is within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel includes 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Families will appreciate the children's pool and complimentary bicycles. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 1363 guestrooms also offer 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and minibars.
The Fairmont Royal York ratings based on 80 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Fairmont Royal York
26 Feb. 2019 by -Erin, Guest Experience Specialist
Thank you for sharing your review. We are disappointed to learn you did not have an exceptional experience dining with us. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concern. As Piper's Pub does not finish serving breakfast until 11 a.m., we understand your frustration granted you attempted to dine at both restaurants. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused and encourage you to visit our website for hours of operation for all our dining venues. As a measure of explanation only, our venues need time to changeover for lunch and prepare the new menu. Regardless, that does not excuse your experience and we deeply apologize. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for an exceptional stay.
About the The Fairmont Royal YorkLocation 100 Front St West, Toronto, ON M5J1E3
The Fairmont Royal York offers its guests an indoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly The Fairmont Royal York. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1363 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1929
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.1 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: St Andrew Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Fairmont Royal York offers 1363 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and video-game consoles. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Epic - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Benihana - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open select days.
York Café - Onsite café. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should contact the hotel about reaching the property during road construction using the number on the booking confirmation.
The breakfast buffet will be available in Piper's Pub starting August 16, 2018. For more details, contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
During renovations, reception will take place on the lower Avenues level, accessible from the main, east, and west entrances.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 34 for adults and CAD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The Fairmont Royal York is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.