ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Toronto getaway
A stay at this Yorkville hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Royal Ontario Museum and 2 miles (3 km) of University of Toronto - St. George Campus. Ryerson University and Yonge-Dundas Square are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a sauna on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
WiFi, LCD TVs
Along with WiFi, the 258 guestrooms offer room service and LCD TVs. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
What Happened to Marriott?
Really small room, old hotel, terrible view, underground there is a subway station so you can hear the trains and NO FREE INTERNET!!! Hard to believe!
Good quality and well staffed hotel
Won't stay here again
You won't want to leave your room!
About the Toronto Marriott Bloor YorkvilleLocation 90 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W1A7
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville offers its guests a 24-hour health club and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. The eco-friendly Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 258 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (37 km / 23 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: Yonge Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville offers 258 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. 42-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Toronto hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, refrigerators, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Matisse - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.60 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.