ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll find Orpheum Theater and Vancouver Art Gallery. Robson Street and Sunset Beach are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, express check-out, and a computer station are also offered.
Free WiFi, balconies
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 118 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include balconies, room service, and coffee/tea makers.
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites
24 Oct 2018 by Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Centre. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more memorable. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope you will visit our beautiful city again soon. Best Regards, Andrew Brownrigg General Manager
21 Jun 2016 by Anastasios Theodoropoulos
Dear Janet, Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Centre. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked all the amenities. We pride ourselves on our customer service, it is great to hear that our team were able to assist you and deliver our hotel promise, with excellent guest service. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your experience. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay. Best regards, Anastasios Theodoropoulos General Manager
Good value and location for money
Closet with a bed
Helped me when I needed the help.
This hotel made me feel special.
Located at the unsafe area
Disgusting, Horrifying and Awful
About the Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & SuitesLocation 1100 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z2B6
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 December 2018 to 30 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 5500 square feet (511 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 118 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 5500 sq ft of conference space
- 511 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (12.8 km / 8 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Yaletown-Roundhouse Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites offers 118 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. 42-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vancouver hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to noon.
The Edge Social Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Utility surcharge: CAD 2.10 per accommodation per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 2.10 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Suites
- Best Chateau Granville
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.