ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Downtown Vancouver hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Vancouver Art Gallery, both steps away. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Robson Street are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Families will appreciate kid-friendly dining and supervised childcare. Enjoy the indoor pool and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 373 guestrooms feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Sitting areas, 24-hour room service, and minibars are also available.
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver ratings based on 21 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
Overall an amazing hotel to stay at.
Top drawer service
Fantstic service! Great hotel!
Great Location Great Service
Great hotel in downtown Vancouver
About the Four Seasons Hotel VancouverLocation 791 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6C2T4
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 279862 square feet (26000 square meters) and includes conference space. A sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 373 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 279862 sq ft of conference space
- 26000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1976
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (13.6 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Granville Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers 373 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with video-game consoles and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
YEW - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.