ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
At this Winnipeg hotel, you'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Polo Park and 6 miles (10 km) of Bell MTS Place. Canadian Museum for Human Rights and Forks Market are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 7 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 150 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with DVD players. 24-hour room service, separate bathtubs and showers, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
convenient location for late night arrivals
WOULD stay again
Great staff, well run.
Good comfort and amenities. Great location.
Very polite and attentive front desk staff.
About the Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International AirportLocation 1999 Wellington Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3H1H5
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 7 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the eco-friendly Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport offers 150 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and safes. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Gateway Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Four Points Sports Bar - This sports bar serves lunch and dinner.
Gateway Lounge - This lobby lounge serves dinner only.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: CAD 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.50 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Points Winnipeg Intl Aprt
- Four Points Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport
- Four Points Sheraton International Airport Hotel
- Winnipeg Sheraton
- Sheraton Winnipeg
- Four Points Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Four Points
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Winnipeg International Airport Winnipeg
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.