ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
You'll find Polo Park and University of Winnipeg within 3 miles (5 km) of this Winnipeg hotel. Bell MTS Place and RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 151 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 257 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo ParkLocation 1740 Ellice Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3H0B3
Renovations + Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park offers its guests an indoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park. An area shuttle within 2 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times are free. Self parking is free. This 3-star Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 151 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 15000 sq ft of conference space
- 1394 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle within 2 km
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park offers 151 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Winnipeg hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Hub by Holiday Inn - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 10.99 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Polo
- Holiday Inn Polo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Polo Hotel Winnipeg Airport Park
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport Polo Park
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park Manitoba
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport Polo Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Polo Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Polo Park
- Winnipeg Polo Park Winnipeg
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park Winnipeg
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park Hotel Winnipeg
You should know
- Holiday Inn Winnipeg Airport - Polo Park offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.