- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Letzigrund Stadium
- 5 min walk
- Maag Halle
- 19 min walk
- Swiss National Museum
- 14 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Zürich, Crowne Plaza Zürich is in the business district and near a metro station. Swiss National Museum and Kunsthaus Zurich are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bahnhofstrasse. Check out an event or a game at Letzigrund Stadium, and consider making time for Zoo Zurich, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Letzigrund Tram Stop is just steps away and Albisriederplatz Tram Stop is 5 minutes by foot.
- Letzigrund Stadium - 5 min walk
- Maag Halle - 19 min walk
- Paradeplatz - 6 min drive
- Lindenhof - 14 min drive
- Swiss National Museum - 14 min drive
- Letzigrund Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Zurich Altstetten Station - 3 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH) - 16 min drive
- Theo Randall's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Theo Randall's – Bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Restaurant WEST – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Zürich
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing value for money!
Pleasantly surprised by the facilities and the comfort of the room. Super comfy beds. Loved the lavender spray for the pillows. Pool and wellness/fitness Center are top botch! Super easy to get to old town with public transport and hotel has parking. Restaurant/bar staff were not in best form (even though bar was empty we had to go and find someone for every order) but the reception lady was exceptionally friendly, fast and helpful.