Cleaning and safety practices
Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes
Take lessons from a highly experienced and well regarded T
1 person/1 set, all ingredients for cooking.
Make your own curry paste, individual hand on method.
Learn how to cook jasmine rice and sticky rice
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Food tasting and drinking water
Friendly Thai cooking instructor
Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK and Certificate.
Know Before You Book
All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.
This tour is not recommended for children 11 and younger.
What you can expect
- Welcome to Krabi Lanna Thai Home Cookery School, The Chiang Mai’s professional and the internationally renowned Krabi Lanna.
- Cooking great Thai dishes for your family and friends back home is a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression for all.
- Learn how to cook popular Thai dishes such as curry, chicken in coconut milk, Pad Thai and sweet sticky rice with mango.
- Take lessons from a highly experienced and well regarded Thai chef, 1 person/1 set, all ingredients for cooking.
- Vegetarians are welcome, make your own curry paste, individual hand on method.
- Learn how to cook jasmine rice and sticky rice
- Get a Recipe book and Certificate, free transport to and from your hotel.
Thai food is the traditional food in Thailand. Thais has very unique eating tradition from the past until this present time. This tourist programme will bring all participants to have fun while learning Thai cooking, easy but famous dishes.
Krabi Lanna Thai Home Cookery School, The Chiang Mai’s professional and the internationally renowned Krabi Lanna Thai Home cookery school is now available for you to join them here in Aonang. Cooking great Thai dishes for your family and friends back home is a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression for all.
Our individual hands-on method is taught by your dedicated host. You will learn the art of Thai cooking with friendly knowledgeable Thai cooking experts. Cooking is done in our clean open-air kitchen and everyone has their own cooking station and wok. Class size is limited to 12 peoples in order to maximise individual attention. This is a wonderful opportunity to spend a day in a lovely.Thai home and learn how to cook Thai food. Surprise your family and friends at home with authentic Thai dishes : a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression on all.
After the courses, participants will get to know Thai foods and abilities to cook, back to the countries. The participants will be able to make all dishes at home because at the cooking centre, there is a suggestion recipes and small tips for more delicious of each dish. The example dishes are the stir fried menus, soup menus, curry paste menus, curry menus, papaya salad dish and mango with sticky rice and coconut milk dish.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
5.0 average out of 5 rating of 1 reviews
Sort reviews by
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app