Entertaining dolphin shows that take place daily
Visits with cheeky sea lions showing off their clever skills
Sharks, clownfish & stingrays lurking in the aquarium
Aviary that houses flamingos, parrots & pelicans
Monkeys & reptiles living in the Tropical House
What's included, what's not
Admission to Marineland
What you can expect
Mallorca's Marineland is a world-class dolphin and marine zoo with a wide range of attractions for the whole family to enjoy. The award-winning dolphin shows are not to be missed and you're sure to enjoy the vast array of wet and wild creatures, from sea lions to sharks and penguins to stingrays.
During the daily dolphin show, marvel at the amazing acrobatic abilities of these incredible animals. The California sea lions are the most mischievous characters of the park – take this opportunity to have your photograph taken with one before watching in wonder as it frolics, shows off and performs tricks.
Head to the aquarium to find some dangerous sea creatures, including scorpion fish, sharks and stinging sea anemones. You can visit even more than sea creatures – see the colourful array of parrots and tropical birds in the aviary, as well as monkeys and lizards living in the Tropical House.
A 1-day ticket with roundtrip transport is available from the following resorts:
- Cala San Vicente, Puerto de Pollensa, Alcúdia, Gaviotas, Playa Muro, Ca'n Picafort
- Colonia San Jordi, Sa Coma, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, S'illot, Costa de Los Pinos
- Calas de Mallorca, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala D'Or, Cala Ferrera
- Cala Egos, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Bona, Cala Millor, Cala Mesquida, Cala Rajada
- Porto Colom, Porto Petro, Porto Cristo, Porto Cristo Novo