ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Adelaide Central Business District hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square, both steps away. Also, Rundle Mall is within half a mile (1 km) and Government House is within 2 miles (3 km).
The hotel's outdoor pool, outdoor tennis court, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A fitness center, a restaurant, and a 24-hour front desk are also provided.
The 374 guestrooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while sitting areas and refrigerators offer the conveniences of home. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet are also available.
Hilton Adelaide ratings based on 2 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Adelaide
About the Hilton AdelaideLocation 233 Victoria Square, Adelaide, SA 5000
Hilton Adelaide offers its guests an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 23681 square feet (2200 square meters) and includes conference space. The luxury Hilton Adelaide also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Adelaide hotel.
- 374 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 23681 sq ft of conference space
- 2200 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (7.3 km / 4.6 mi)
- Train station: Pirie Street Tram Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Adelaide offers 374 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and slippers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Adelaide hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Coal Cellar + Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
The Collins Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: AUD 90 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of AUD 500 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 28.00 and AUD 37.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per day
- Pet deposit: AUD 500 per stay
- Pet fee: AUD 90 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).