ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Atlantic City hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Atlantic City Beach and Atlantic City Boardwalk. Boardwalk Hall and Atlantic City Outlets (The Walk) are also within half a mile (1 km).
Fun at the beach
This hotel features 3 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's an indoor pool on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 482 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and room service. TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and premium bedding.
The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel ratings based on 66 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel
14 Apr. 2019 by Jean Lasko, Reservations Supervisor
Dear Guest, Thank you for the awesome rating and review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your upgrade to a Gatsby. We appreciate having you as our guest, and look forward to your return.
1 Apr. 2019 by Jean Lasko, Reservations Supervisor
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to rate our historic hotel. We always appreciate when our guests rate us to help improve our service. We certainly hope to welcome you back soon.
29 Mar. 2019 by Jean Lasko, Reservations Supervisor
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our historic hotel. We have happy to see you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.
About the The Claridge - A Radisson HotelLocation 123 South Indiana Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 100000 square feet (9290 square meters) and includes a conference center. An arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area are also featured at the business-friendly The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Atlantic City hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 482 guestrooms or units
- 3 bars or lounges
- 100000 sq ft of conference space
- 9290 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) (19.9 km / 12.4 mi)
- Train station: Atlantic City Rail Terminal (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel offers 482 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Twenties Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
VÜE Rooftop Bar & Lounge - This beachfront rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Malcolm's Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 5.0 per day.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Bicycle storage
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Claridge Radisson Hotel Atlantic City
- Claridge Radisson Hotel
- Claridge Radisson Atlantic City
- Claridge Radisson
- The Claridge Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.