ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Auckland
Within a 10-minute walk of this Newton hotel, you'll find Queen Street Shopping District and Auckland Town Hall. Auckland City Hospital and The Civic are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, health club
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 13 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the health club and perks like free WiFi and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, MP3 docks
The 411 guestrooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include free WiFi, MP3 docks, and LED TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 768 reviews
About the Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality GroupLocation 83 Symonds Street, Box 2771, Auckland, 1010
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 17 June to 24 July:
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 21520 square feet (1999 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Auckland hotel is smoke free.
- 411 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 21520 sq ft of conference space
- 1999 sq m of conference space
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) (19.6 km / 12.2 mi)
- Train station: Auckland Mt Eden Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group offers 411 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Auckland hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Eight - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Lobby Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 90.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 150 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD $42.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD $45.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 90.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 0 percent
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Auckland Langham
- Langham Auckland
- Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- The Langham Hotel Auckland
- The Langham, Auckland New Zealand
- Langham Auckland Hotel
- The Langham Auckland Hotel Central
- The Langham Auckland New Zealand
- Cordis Auckland Hotel
- Cordis Auckland Langham Hospitality Group Hotel
- Cordis Auckland Langham Hospitality Group
- Cordis Langham Hospitality Group
- Cordis Auckland – by Langham Hospitality Group
- Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group Hotel
- Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group Auckland
- Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group Hotel Auckland
You should know
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Book a stay in an Executive room or suite and receive the following: Complimentary continental or hot breakfast selection; daily espresso, tea, coffee and ice cream; afternoon tea; pre-dinner drinks and canapes; butler service; garment pressing service; complimentary WiFi
Must book a stay in an Executive room or suite to receive benefits. Full details at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®