ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Baddeck hotel and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Bras d'Or Lake and 2 miles (3 km) of Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall. Bras d'Or Lakes and Watershed Interpretive Centre and Kidston Island Beach Ferry are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining, outdoor pool
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking and free WiFi. A garden, a snack bar/deli, and a lobby fireplace are also on offer.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 90 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, hair dryers, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 743 reviews
About the Silver Dart LodgeLocation 257 Shore Rd, Baddeck, NS B0E 1B0
Silver Dart Lodge offers its guests an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Barbecue grills, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the romantic Silver Dart Lodge. Self parking is free. This 4-star Baddeck hotel is smoke free.
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 5 buildings
- Built in 1968
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Sydney, NS (YQY) (92.2 km / 57.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Silver Dart Lodge offers 90 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Silver Dart Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 0 per stay.
- Pets: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No elevators
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9.00 and CAD 18.00 for adults, CAD 5 and CAD 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.