ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Bandos Island
You'll be steps from Bandos Beach with a stay at this Bandos Island resort.
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This luxury resort features 5 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and a beach bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the outdoor pool, swim-up bar, and coffee shop.
The 215 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 3027 reviews
About the Bandos MaldivesLocation North Male Atoll, Bandos Island, 08480
All-inclusive room rates at Bandos Maldives are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Bandos Maldives are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Bandos Maldives offers its guests an outdoor pool and a sauna. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Bandos Maldives. This 5-star Bandos Island resort is smoke free.
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 1972
- Bar on the beach
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
Bandos Maldives offers 215 accommodations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
Food & Drink
Gallery Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Koon Thai Restaurant - This theme restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Sea Breeze Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Huvan - Overlooking the ocean, this bar specializes in seafood and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Pool Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 15 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 24 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The speedboat schedule is limited so guests planning to arrive after midnight are advised to book an overnight stay in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the next day.
Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 180 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Bandos Maldives
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 167.55
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 83.78 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 167.55
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 83.78 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 94 (roundtrip)
- Boat transfer per child: USD 47 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 180 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bandos Island Resort
- Bandos Island Hotel Bandos
- Bandos Maldives Hotel Bandos Island
- Bandos Island Maldives
- Bandos Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Bandos Island Resort Maldives
- Bandos Maldives
- Bandos Maldives Resort Bandos Island
- Bandos Maldives Bandos Island
- Bandos Island Resort Spa
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.