ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Beijing
A stay at this Dongdan hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Wangfujing Street and 2 miles (3 km) of Forbidden City. Tiananmen and Tiananmen Square are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 230 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plasma TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Living rooms, dining areas, and 24-hour room service are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 553 reviews
About the The Peninsula BeijingLocation 8 Jinyu Hutong, DongDan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing, Beijing 100006
The Peninsula Beijing offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 13993 square feet (1300 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Peninsula Beijing. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Beijing hotel.
- 1 building
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 13993 sq ft of conference space
- 1300 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1989
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) (29.6 km / 18.4 mi)
- Train station: Beijing Railway Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Dengshikou Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Peninsula Beijing offers 230 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Accommodations offer separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 5:30 AM to 10 AM.
Huang Ting (Cantonese) - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Jing - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Limousine service must be requested in advance of arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CNY 466.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Peninsula Beijing
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve an extra bed. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 278.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 1039 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CNY 1039 (one-way), (from 1 to 16 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: CNY 16 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 466.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The Peninsula Beijing offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.