ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Dhunikolhu resort, you'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Thulhaadho Harbor and 6 miles (10 km) of Thulhaadho Beach.
Private beach, fitness center
This smoke-free resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. Unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 98 guestrooms also offer furnished balconies or patios and private yards. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and free bottled water.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 1726 reviews
About the Coco Palm Dhuni KolhuLocation Dhuni Kolhu, Dhunikolhu,
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. Free breakfast is served. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a beach bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 4-star Dhunikolhu resort is smoke free.
- 98 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1998
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Self-service laundry
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu offers 98 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast.
Cowrie Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
Cornus Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 3:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests must contact the property directly with their flight details at least 72 hours before travel for important check-in instructions. Transportation to the property from Male International Airport is via seaplane, which is operated by the hotel for a surcharge, only operates during specific hours, and has a maximum of 20 kg per-person luggage restriction. There is an additional charge per extra kg. Seaplane operating hours in the Maldives are from 6 AM until 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of the seaplane hours are advised to book a hotel room until services resume. Domestic flight transfers are arranged if the flight is arriving late and is outside the permissible time range of the Seaplane transfer. This property will not be responsible if guests fail to reconfirm transfers and number and ages of the passengers. The domestic flight is followed by a 45-minute speedboat ride to the resort. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times from 6 AM to 3:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 179
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 90 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 179
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 90 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 443 (roundtrip)
- Floatplane transfer per child: USD 300 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 443 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 300 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Resort Dhunikolhu
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Resort
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Dhunikolhu
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Hotel Baa Atoll
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane. Transfers need to be confirmed in advance by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.