ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to airport
Your stay at this Southside hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Southgate Center and South Edmonton Common. Monster Mini Golf and Alley Kat Brewery are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the health club and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 235 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, free newspapers, and free local calls.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 990 reviews
About the Radisson Hotel Edmonton SouthLocation 4440 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton, AB T6H5C2
As a guest of Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 29063 square feet (2700 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Hotel Edmonton South. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is available for a fee. Self parking is free.
- 235 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 29063 sq ft of conference space
- 2700 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) (22.7 km / 14.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South offers 235 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Edmonton hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
Atrium Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 15.25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.