ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Innenstadt hotel places you steps from Stock Exchange and a 5-minute walk from Zeil Shopping District. Alte Oper and Zeilgalerie are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Families will appreciate the picnic area and in-room childcare. Enjoy the health club and perks like free WiFi.
MP3 docks, WiFi
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 342 guestrooms also offer MP3 docks and LCD TVs with satellite channels. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2431 reviews
About the Hilton Frankfurt City CentreLocation Hochstrasse 4, Frankfurt, HE 60313
Hilton Frankfurt City Centre offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A spa tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton Frankfurt City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This Frankfurt hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 342 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) (21.3 km / 13.3 mi)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Central Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Eschenheimer Tor Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Frankfurt City Centre offers 342 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
PARK restaurant & terrace - Onsite restaurant.
Vista Bar & Lounge - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 75 per night.
- Pets: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 44 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 for adults and EUR 16.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 75 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Frankfurt City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Frankfurt City Centre
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).