ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Frankfurt getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bahnhofsviertel hotel, you'll find Financial District and Frankfurt Opera House. Maintower and Staedel Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 8 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and express check-in. Self parking, a snack bar/deli, and express check-out are also offered.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 106 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities include room service, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 1407 reviews
About the Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City CenterLocation Kaiserstr. 62, Frankfurt, HE 60329
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 8 meeting rooms available. A 24-hour health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Frankfurt hotel.
- 1 building
- 106 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 300 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1980
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) (13.1 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Central Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center offers 106 accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Frankfurt hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Executive Lounge - Onsite bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Mercure Hotel Kaiserhof Frankfurt City Center
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior.