ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Ghent getaway
You'll be steps from School of Yesteryear and a 5-minute walk from St. Michael's Church. Gravensteen Castle and Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a spa tub, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and coffee shop.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 157 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include minibars, premium bedding, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 4017 reviews
About the Pillows Grand Hotel ReylofLocation Hoogstraat 36, Ghent, 9000
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 21 July to 05 August:
- Dining venue
The following facilities are closed on Sunday and Monday:
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A fitness center, spa services, and a library are also featured at the eco-friendly Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Ghent hotel is smoke free.
- 157 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- Train station: Ghent-Sint-Pieters Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof offers 157 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 43-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Ghent hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Lof Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Espresso Wine Bar - Onsite wine bar. Open daily.
The Living - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof
This property has modern and historic sections. Guestrooms may be located in either section. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof Ghent
- Pillows Grand Reylof Ghent
- Pillows Grand Reylof
- Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.