ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be steps from Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and within a 10-minute walk of Neptune Theatre with a stay at this Downtown Halifax hotel. Scotiabank Centre and Casino Nova Scotia are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 177 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and free local calls are also available.
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Halifax
No Value for Excessive Rate
November get-away to Halifax
Decent hotel, weird little things...
Great location in downtown Halifax
All good but one thing...
Just wasn't thrilled.
Can't say anything bad
About the Four Points by Sheraton HalifaxLocation 1496 Hollis St, Halifax, NS B3J 3Z1
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. The eco-friendly Four Points by Sheraton Halifax also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Halifax hotel is smoke free.
- 177 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2001
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) (33.4 km / 20.8 mi)
- Train station: Halifax Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax offers 177 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 49-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 22.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 35 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.