ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Helsinki
Within a 10-minute walk of this Etelainen District hostel, you'll find Temppeliaukio Church and Natural History Museum of Helsinki. Sibelius Academy and Kamppi Center are also within half a mile (1 km).
A sauna, self parking, and laundry facilities are featured at this hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. A terrace, a communal living room, and luggage storage are also on offer.
Free Internet, kitchenettes
In addition to free WiFi and free wired Internet, the 326 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Other amenities include showers and desks. Limited housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 538 reviews
About the Both HelsinkiLocation Hietaniemenkatu 14, Helsinki, 100
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 01 September and 31 May.
As a guest of Both Helsinki, you'll find a sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Both Helsinki also features laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a communal living room. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This Helsinki hostel is smoke free.
- 326 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 buildings
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (20.8 km / 12.9 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Koydenpunojankatu Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Perhonkatu Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Both Helsinki offers 326 accommodations. Kitchenettes offer full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and hair dryers can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Hair dryer available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hostel Domus Academica Helsinki
- Hostel Domus Academica
- Domus Academica Helsinki
- Both Helsinki Helsinki
- Hostel Domus Academica
- Both Helsinki Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Both Helsinki Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Helsinki
You should know
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.