ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Kaartinkaupunki hotel, you'll find Presidential Palace and Senate Square. Ateneum Art Museum and Uspenski Cathedral are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, free WiFi in public areas, and a terrace. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center. Dry cleaning, luggage storage, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 58 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Smart TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 1466 reviews
About the Hotel FabianLocation Fabianinkatu 7, Helsinki, 00130
WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Fabian. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Helsinki hotel.
- 1 building
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa) (20.4 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Helsinki Central Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Etelaranta Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Fabian offers 58 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature minibars and safes. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas. Memory foam beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Smart televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Union Pay
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fabian Helsinki
- Fabian Hotel
- Hotel Fabian
- Hotel Fabian Helsinki
- Hotel Fabian Hotel
- Hotel Fabian Helsinki
- Hotel Fabian Hotel Helsinki
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.