ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Central Okanagan hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Prospera Place and 2 miles (3 km) of Kelowna General Hospital. Columbia Mountains and Kelowna Art Gallery are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 14 conference rooms, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the indoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 257 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and free weekday newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1258 reviews
About the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan ResortLocation 1310 Water St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 9P3
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 14 meeting rooms available. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are also featured at the eco-friendly Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Kelowna hotel is smoke free.
- 257 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 14044 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) (15.3 km / 9.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort offers 257 accommodations with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Cable television is provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Kelowna hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
OAK + CRU Social Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 23 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
An additional 50 CAD pet fee applies for stays of more than 6 nights. For more details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Delta Grand Okanagan Hotel Kelowna
- Delta Grand Okanagan Hotel
- Delta Grand Okanagan Kelowna
- Delta Hotels Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort Kelowna
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort And Conference Centre
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort & Conference Centre Hotel Kelowna
- Delta Grand Okanagan Lakefront Hotel
- Grand Hotel Kelowna
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort Kelowna
- Delta Grand Okanagan Resort Kelowna Valley
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.