ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Guelph hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Lake Huron and 6 miles (10 km) of University of Guelph. Stone Road Mall and Victoria Park Golf Club East are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and train station pick-up service. Guests will appreciate freebies like full breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 120 guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities include free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 337 reviews
About the Staybridge Suites GuelphLocation 11 Corporate Court, Guelph, ON N1G5G5
Staybridge Suites Guelph offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily, and guests can also enjoy a free manager's reception. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden are also featured at the eco-friendly Staybridge Suites Guelph. An area shuttle within 50 kilometers, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station drop-off service are available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Guelph hotel.
- 1 building
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Grocery service (free)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
- Water dispenser
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Miniature golf on site
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (66.8 km / 41.5 mi)
- Train station: Guelph Station (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle within 50 kilometers, train station pick-up, and shopping center shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking
Staybridge Suites Guelph offers 120 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Guelph hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchen
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM. The hotel hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Staybridge Suites Guelph has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
- Weight limit: 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per week (maximum CAD 60 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Staybridge Suites Guelph offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.