ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Kokonoe ryokan and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Sujiyu Onsen and 9 miles (15 km) of Sky Park Azamidai Observatory. Mount Kuzumi is within 12 miles (20 km) and Harazuru Onsen is within 16 miles (25 km).
This ryokan doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free WiFi and free self parking. A restaurant and a garden are also provided.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 8 guestrooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs. Room service, separate bathtubs and showers, and hair dryers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the SHUGETSULocation 528, Yutsubo, Kokonoe, Oita 879-4912
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly SHUGETSU also features a garden and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available.
- 8 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
SHUGETSU offers 8 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Kokonoe ryokan provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily.
SHUGETSU has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 9:30 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 9:30 PM.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.