ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown London stay
At this Downtown London hotel, you'll be steps from Budweiser Gardens and within a 15-minute walk of Victoria Park. Covent Garden Market and Museum London are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, health club
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. A coffee shop, limo/town car service, and express check-in are also on offer.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 20 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs and iPod docks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 578 reviews
About the Hotel MetroLocation 32 Covent Market Place, London, ON N6A 1E8
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limo/town car service and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 1000 square feet (93 square meters). A 24-hour health club, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Metro. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 3.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1000 sq ft of conference space
- 93 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) (11.3 km / 7 mi)
- Train station: London Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Extended parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Metro offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Microwaves, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Blu Duby Dining and Bar - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 65.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 65.00 per pet, per night (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 65.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).