ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Within a 15-minute walk of this El Medano Ejidal resort, you'll find Puerto Paraiso Mall and Marina Cabo San Lucas. The Arch and Land's End are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This luxury resort features a private beach, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Enjoy a day at the beach kayaking, or relax with beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
IPod docks, WiFi
Featuring conveniences like dining areas and sitting areas, the 150 guestrooms also offer balconies and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and WiFi.
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa ratings based on 36 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
2 Aug. 2018 by Guest Services Manager
Hola, dear guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback, we believe they are the best guide to improve our services, we regret you had not a good experience at check-in time. We strive to improve the service and facilities to offer just the best to our guests! we hope you may give us the opportunity to host you and your family once again, you absolutely will love the next experience at Casa Dorada. Warmest Regards!
7 Jul. 2018 by Guest Services Manager
Hola! Dear guest, Thank you for choosing Casa Dorada on your recent visit to Los Cabos! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed the great location, we are privileged to be in a very central point close to everything. Regret the inconveniences that you had during your visit, in order to improve our service we are doing the proper follow-up on your comments of timeshare. We hope to welcome you in a near future! Warm Regards!
3 Apr. 2018 by Guest Services Manager
Thank you for giving Casa Dorada the chance. We regret that the noise that surrounds the Hotel made you had not the vacation that you expected, look forward to welcome you and work hard to exceed your expectations. Kind Regards,
Great Hotel Close to Everything
16 Mar. 2018 by Guest Services Manager
Hola Dear Guest, Thank for sharing such an amazing review, thank you as well to recognize the good-hearted Team at Casa Dorada, they always do their best to make everyone happy, we truly believe they deserve all the credit! We look forward to welcome you in the near future at your home away from home. Kind Regards,
Fabulous Hotel But...
Luxurious hotel on beach
24 Jan. 2018 by Oziel Garibay / Director of Rooms
Hola Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your sharing with us your review about your recent stay. Thank you for your preference and patronage. We strive to become your favorite spot for vacation in the world and will keep on doing our hard work with passion and enthusiasm. Blessings and Hugs for you all!
Love this hotel will stay agai
14 Sep. 2016 by Oziel Garibay / Rooms Director
Hola Dear Guest, Thank you for your consideration and your good comments about your stay with us. On the other hand, thank you as well for your feedback regarding the room for improvement with the Vacation Club reps. We will pass on your feedback to them in order to improve their guidelines of attention. We look forward to welcome you back in the future. Greetings from all the Casa Dorada Staff!.
A very nice facility, in a beautiful location!
We Researched and Picked a Great Property!
About the Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & SpaLocation Av. del Pescador SN, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23410
- Taxes included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Gratuities not included
- Premium food items not included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Room service not included
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. At Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4.5-star Cabo San Lucas resort is smoke free.
- 150 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 2008
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) (44 km / 27.4 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa offers 150 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate dining areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2016.
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Sitting area
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Maydan - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Okianus - This restaurant serves lunch only. A children's menu is available.
12 Tribes - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 40 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Casa Dorada
- Casa Dorada Cabos
- Casa Dorada Los
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Resort
- Casa Dorada Resort
- Casa Los Cabos
- Los Cabos Casa Dorada
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort Spa
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos & Spa
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.