ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
Your stay at this Zona Dorada resort places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Playa Norte and Mazatlan Aquarium. Punta Camaron Beach and El Cid Country Club Golf Course are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This resort features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free valet parking and a free area shuttle.
Along with WiFi, the 294 guestrooms offer balconies and coffee/tea makers. Ceiling fans, hair dryers, and safes are also available.
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel
We just came back from our trip..February 6th,
Worst place I have stayed at in Mexico.
Great value for the money.
Incompetant Staff Throughout!
Great all-inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach
Ok but would not go back.
About the El Cid El Moro Beach HotelLocation Av Camaron Sabalo S N B, Mazatlan, SIN 82110
- Kayaking included
- Surfing/boogie boarding included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- All food and beverages included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Motorized water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Onsite live performances included
- All land activities, and recreational facilities and equipment included
- Room service not included
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite business center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel. Self parking and valet parking are free.
- 294 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.) (25.7 km / 16 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel offers 294 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. This Mazatlan resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Additionally, rooms include ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Private balcony
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
La Concha - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Conchita - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 150.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 150.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 200 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- El Cid El Moro
- El Cid El Moro Beach
- El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel
- El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel Mazatlan
- El Cid El Moro Beach Mazatlan
- El Cid Moro
- El Moro Hotel
- Hotel El Moro
- Hotel Moro
- Moro Beach
- El Moro Tower El Cid Mazatlan
- El Cid Moro Beach Hotel